Ensidia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Squishysaur - Rogue

cuddlesaur

Squishysaur - Rogue Empty Squishysaur - Rogue

Post  cuddlesaur Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:25 am

1. Nam

2. Class and Primary Spec/Secondary Spec - Main spec is Mut/prep. Off spec is Mut PvE. I am a pvper in guild, but I do have some pve gear as well, and raided with you guys on Thursday. I will start to work more on my PvE gear to help the guild out, if you guys still need a rogue.

3. Time Zone and Play Schedule
    U.S. Central time zone, and I am a hardcore player.

4. Former Gaming History, Complete WoW Guild History, and Raid Experience - I have been playing this toon since BC. This character was originally my ALT, but has now become my main. I have experience in full Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, I have the 3d achievement, Ulduar 10/25. ToC 10/25 cleared, ToGC 10 to Anub. Ony 10/25. ICC 10 to LK, ICC25 to Sindragosa. Pre BC- I have experience in Black Temple, and Sunwell. I have the title Hand of A'dal on my Paladin. For raids, I use Perl classic, Bartender, DBM, Grid, ClassTimer, Recount, omnicc.
    My guild experience with new content with my mage started off in Primus Pilus, left because of raid times. Went to Animosity, left because lacked progression. Joined Dark Lineage, but they dissembled and created Flawless. I left Flawless because lack of organised raids since a few core raids left, and basically wasted 3 weeks of progression because lack of leadership, after this incident I pretty much stopped playing my mage. Joined Ensidia with my rogue initially as a Fuu's pvp rogue, but since you guys need a rogue, I do not mind helping the guild out, and working on my PvE gear.

5. List any Ensidia members that you know.
    Fuu, Laes

6. Reason(s) for Applying
    Spoke with Fuu and Zepher about raiding

7. Link to Armory Profile

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azgalor&cn=Squishysaur

8. Link to a WWS or WMO log highlighting your ability to perform your role - Optional

9. Listing of Alternate Characters and Level
    Cuddlesaur- arcane mage.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azgalor&cn=Cuddlesaur

10. Any additional info about yourself - asian

11. Time Orientation - a long time.

12. /PLAYED time - 131 days on mage, 35 days on rogue.

13. What do you offer Ensidia? - Skilled and experienced player, willing to help guild progress.

14. How stable is your ISP/Computer, we dislike holding up the raid for others who keeps on d/c or lag issues.

Solid
    Zepher
    Zepher
    Admin

Squishysaur - Rogue Empty Re: Squishysaur - Rogue

Post  Zepher Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:41 am

noted