Ensidia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

bynian-rogue

hope

bynian-rogue Empty bynian-rogue

Post  hope Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 am

1. First Name-scott

2. Class and Primary Spec/Secondary Spec - Please include a brief explanation of why you have chosen to spec and gear the way you have. I am mut spec reason is b/c i believe thats my most dps spec comes from Razz

3. Time Zone and Play Schedule - Central time, i play all the time Razz

4. Former Gaming History, Complete WoW Guild History, and Raid Experience - If you did not leave a former guild on good terms, please explain. I've played pre-bc. raided up to rotface in 10 man

5. List any Ensidia members that you know. Joe,Hellblight, tuabuang

6. Reason(s) for Applying: i want to start progression in endgame. actually killing LK

7. Link to Armory Profile

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azgalor&cn=Bynian

8. Link to a WWS or WMO log highlighting your ability to perform your role - Optional

9. Listing of Alternate Characters and Level: hunter lvl 80 shaman lvl 80 warrior lvl 80

10. Any additional info about yourself - Optional

11. Time Orientation - Length of time you expect to be active.

12. /PLAYED time - on your main and alts, if significant.

13. What do you offer Ensidia? - What makes you stand out from the other applicants? the rogueness

14. How stable is your ISP/Computer, we dislike holding up the raid for others who keeps on d/c or lag issues. my computer could be better but can withstand 25 man raids, connection is mostly strong.
    Inyanna
    Inyanna

bynian-rogue Empty Re: bynian-rogue

Post  Inyanna Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Our raid times are Mon-Thurs 12am-3am server. Can you be consistent and on time? These are important factors that we consider.

Hit up one of our officers this evening if you are still interested.

Take Care,