Ensidia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Lunes Resto Druid

lunes

Lunes Resto Druid Empty Lunes Resto Druid

Post  lunes Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:34 pm

1. First Name Andrew

2. Class and Primary Spec/Secondary Spec - Druid mainspec resto because I have more of an understanding of the resto spec then the others lol offspec feral because i like to bring the pain in pvp

3. Time Zone and Play Schedule U.S. central time. and i dont have a schedule just whenever i have free time.

4. Former Gaming History, Complete WoW Guild History, and Raid Experience - I honestly dont remember every guild I've been in since i started playing but dark lineage and requiem most recently. I've been raiding since I hit 70 in bc and havent stopped since. I know all fights that are currently out.

5. List any Ensidia members that you know. none

6. Reason(s) for Applying looking for serious late night raiding guild

7. Link to Armory Profile http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azgalor&cn=Lunes

8. Link to a WWS or WMO log highlighting your ability to perform your role - Optional

9. Listing of Alternate Characters and Level- Ihartu-75dk Minnesnowta- 70 mage

10. Any additional info about yourself - I hate dragons.

11. Time Orientation - long as i'm able

12. /PLAYED time - 85days 9 hours

13. What do you offer Ensidia? - I know all the fights and am willing to do whatever it takes to achieve guild progression.

14. How stable is your ISP/Computer, we dislike holding up the raid for others who keeps on d/c or lag issues. Very stable long as my roommate doesnt step on the modem.
    Fuu
    Fuu

Lunes Resto Druid Empty Re: Lunes Resto Druid

Post  Fuu Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:53 pm

were you recently in requiem? i have a lot of rl friends in that guild. buhfly, kumote, flowzen, pherro, nunjabe, rusad, jaeramm, mjollner. have you raided with any of them?
    lunes

Post  lunes Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 pm

I've raided with all of them but jaeraam and pherro. And I may have raided with them I just don't recognize those two names.
    Zepher
    Zepher
    Admin

Post  Zepher Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:57 am

noted.

It will takes us 1 more week to get back to you.

Ty for applying.
    Zepher
    Zepher
    Admin

Post  Zepher Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 am

Find me in game,

Zepher.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:21 am