Ensidia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Serix disc priest App

Serix
    Serix

Serix disc priest App Empty Serix disc priest App

Post  Serix Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:56 am

1. First Name
    Craig. Nickname Riley

2. Class and Primary Spec/Secondary Spec - Please include a brief explanation of why you have chosen to spec and gear the way you have.
    primary is Disc off is shadow. disc because i was a big pvp priest and just kinda carried over the playing style to pve which was a easy transistion. and shadow cause it kills faster then disc lawl

3. Time Zone and Play Schedule
    Est and all the time

4. Former Gaming History, Complete WoW Guild History, and Raid Experience - If you did not leave a former guild on good terms, please explain.
    game history all 3 wows.. Aion GW. diablo EQ guilds.. umm.. my main guild threw most of wow was Diesel which was my bc one i played malygos. and was in eminence and full cleared all content in Wow Bc and vanilla wow i currently in a guild but scared the wont be able to start up 25 mans...

5. List any Ensidia members that you know.
    none

6. Reason(s) for Applying
    Lookign for a later night raiding guild

7. Link to Armory Profile
    Armory

8. Link to a WWS or WMO log highlighting your ability to perform your role - Optional

9. Listing of Alternate Characters and Level
    80 tankadin 80 warlock 76 warrior 78 rogue 70 hunter

10. Any additional info about yourself - Optional
    been playing this game for way to long and still looking for somethign to do in this new expansion =)

11. Time Orientation - Length of time you expect to be active.
    all the time

12. /PLAYED time - on your main and alts, if significant.
    well.. its way to much...

13. What do you offer Ensidia? - What makes you stand out from the other applicants?
    ive been playing this game for over five years sence the beta and i knwo this game inside and out and i do the reserch on fights befor we encounter them. i dont speak in vent during raids due to past guild and their leaders umm.. as long as i get my cigs im all set for what ever when ever =)
    Zepher
    Zepher
    Admin

Serix disc priest App Empty Re: Serix disc priest App

Post  Zepher Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Speak with me before tuesday night, Im usually available late at night.

thanx for applying.