Ensidia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Darkreckonin Application

Darkreckonin
    Darkreckonin

Darkreckonin Application Empty Darkreckonin Application

Post  Darkreckonin Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:11 am

1. Derek

2. Destruction Warlock, I am Destruction to fully utilize my DPS in a raiding situation, the gear, gems, and enchantments I have are all focused on Maximum DPS for my build

3. Central Standard Time Zone and my Play times on an average would be Mon - Sun from 8 PM to anywhere from 6 AM

4. My gaming history is pretty large. I started playing games when I was a child. Nintendo and Sega were my first and later moved on to PC gaming. Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft 2 battle chest was my first introduction into the world of online gaming later moving on to Diablo II and Warcraft III. The first MMO that I really got into was Planetside which I played for over 3 years working my way up to the top There are a lot more that I am not going to name for the sake of saving time. I have no former Guild history in World of Warcraft, I have always just plugged raids and what not. Although never being apart of a structured guild I do have a lot of raid experience. I know every fight from the roles of DPS and heals from OS all the way to the first wing of Ice Crown Citadel

5. N/A

6. I'm sick of pugging raids, although some raids are simple for people to Zerg some are not, I am looking for structure and a leader to follow. My objective is to learn new fights, work together towards a common goal, and be all that I can be.

7. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azgalor&cn=Darkreckonin

8. Not exactly sure how to do that

9. Aqualaszune - 76 Druid
    Deadlydash - 44 Rogue

10. I'm a mature, consistent, friendly player

11. I will be playing at least into the new expansion

12. I have 50 days total on my main with whom I am applying, 15 days of which has been spent at level 80

13. I offer Ensidia a Consistant player not only with goals but valued input.

Last edited by Tristessa on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong link)
    Zepher
    Zepher
    Admin

Darkreckonin Application Empty Re: Darkreckonin Application

Post  Zepher Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:20 pm

solid app. please find and speak with Tristessa in game or here.