Ensidia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kookemonster - Boomkin

Kookemonster

Kookemonster - Boomkin Empty Kookemonster - Boomkin

Post  Kookemonster Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 am

1. First Name
    Nick

2. Class and Primary Spec/Secondary Spec - Please include a brief explanation of why you have chosen to spec and gear the way you have.
    Druid - Boomkin Primary and I can do either Feral Tank or Resto for Secondary. I have chosen boomkin because I like being a range dps and having my big crits. My gear is as it is and still in T9 due to the fact that I havent found a late night raiding guild to as which i could run with.

3. Time Zone and Play Schedule
    I am EST, I do play quite a bit. Raid times of your guild work perfectly for me since I usually work until 10 server time.

4. Former Gaming History, Complete WoW Guild History, and Raid Experience - If you did not leave a former guild on good terms, please explain.
    Ive raided for many years now. I have experience in Vanilla WoW content, BC content, and all of WotLK content. My druid has been up to the LK in 10 man ICC. My last true raiding guild was on the Dalaran server and I left on very good terms with them due to my work schedule I could not raid with them.

5. List any Ensidia members that you know.
    As of right now I know none. I have always been Horde on the server but I'm ready for a change.

6. Reason(s) for Applying
    Raid schedule works amazing with my availability.

7. Link to Armory Profile
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azgalor&cn=Kookemonster

8. Link to a WWS or WMO log highlighting your ability to perform your role - Optional

9. Listing of Alternate Characters and Level
    None on Alliance but have a geared 80 Rogue (Unjulus) and an 80 Warlock (Ezo) both horde.

10. Any additional info about yourself - Optional
    I'm very easy going. I take criticism well and know how to play my class. I may be outgeared by others but I push my toon to its limits and do what is expected of me and then some. I am 20 years old. I'm going to college to become a Fire Fighter.

11. Time Orientation - Length of time you expect to be active.
    I don't expect myself to be able to leave WoW any time soon.

12. /PLAYED time - on your main and alts, if significant.
    My Rogue has over 220 days played time.
    My Druid has 108 days of played time.

13. What do you offer Ensidia? - What makes you stand out from the other applicants?
    I'm a helpful person who rarely makes mistakes in raids. I learn fast and if I do make a mistake I don't make excuses I just fix it.

14. How stable is your ISP/Computer, we dislike holding up the raid for others who keeps on d/c or lag issues.[b]
    I hardly ever d/c and my computer holds up well. I am actually currently saving for a new computer that will be custom made.

Thanks for reviewing my app. Also wasn't on the app but I am able for faction change whenever.
    Kookemonster

Kookemonster - Boomkin Empty Re: Kookemonster - Boomkin

Post  Kookemonster Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:47 am

Forgot to mention my druid used to be a farmer for my rogue for mats. Recently dropped his farming professions for JC and once thats done ill go for Tailoring for Flexweave and the other great SP buffers.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:15 am