Ensidia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vizual: App

Vizual

Vizual: App Empty Vizual: App

Post  Vizual Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:49 am

1. First Name: Lou

2. Class and Primary Spec/Secondary Spec - Please include a brief explanation of why you have chosen to spec and gear the way you have.

Shadow: I love to play a roll that it needed in a raid and is not the flavor of the month type of thing. I have been melting faces all the way back in vanilla WoW.

Holy: I offspec holy for my 10 man runs that I used to be in. I can be disc or holy offspec and am pretty pro at both.

3. Time Zone and Play Schedule:

East and I get home from work at 10:00pm server time and play till about 4:00am server time every night.

4. Former Gaming History, Complete WoW Guild History, and Raid Experience - If you did not leave a former guild on good terms, please explain.

Gaming history: Ultima Online 8 years, EQ2 long enough to /lol at it and deactivate my account, SWG 2 years, DAoC 2 years, Lineage 2 a few months, Age of Conan a little over a year, WoW 5 years

Guild history: Genesis till they left the server in vanilla, then onto Zissou untill they also left the server and onto Vengeance of Azeroth.

I left VoA under good terms just due to raid schedules conflicting with my work times. All the officers were understanding.

5. List any Ensidia members that you know.

Fuu, Barosh, Louisv, Louispaladin, malourne

6. Reason(s) for Applying

I really want to see end game content with a guild that has NOT already progressed to that point already. I enjoy working to reach goals and not just get carried along the way. This guilds raid times are perfect for me and I can make 100% of the raids unless there is some kind of unforseen issue come up irl.

7. Link to Armory Profile

Armor is down atm will fill in at a later time.

8. Link to a WWS or WMO log highlighting your ability to perform your role - Optional

9. Listing of Alternate Characters and Level

Barbatos 80 warrior tank 5560 GS
    Edict 80 arcane mage 5340 GS
    Ginjo 80 DK 5350 GS
    Tomorrow 80 Pally 5250 GS healing 5120 GS Tank

10. Any additional info about yourself - Optional

11. Time Orientation - Length of time you expect to be active.

Untill the end of the WORLD!!!!!!! of warcraft.

12. /PLAYED time - on your main and alts, if significant.

Vizual: 190 days
    Barbatos: 110 days
    Edict: 91 days
    Ginjo: 21 days
    Tomorrow: 44 days

13. What do you offer Ensidia? - What makes you stand out from the other applicants?

I have extensive raid experiance and have been a full time raider since MC and BWL. I have been a 100% raid attendance type of person who is always ready with flasks, regents, foods, and gold for repairs. I study each of my toons and understand every fight for each class and roll they may play. This comes from being a raid leader from VoA.

14. How stable is your ISP/Computer, we dislike holding up the raid for others who keeps on d/c or lag issues.

I have no internet issues at all.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm