Ensidia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Iolinnervate's Resto/Balance Druid App

iolinnervate
    iolinnervate

Iolinnervate's Resto/Balance Druid App Empty Iolinnervate's Resto/Balance Druid App

Post  iolinnervate Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:19 pm

1. First Name
    Nate

2. Class and Primary Spec/Secondary Spec - Please include a brief explanation of why you have chosen to spec and gear the way you have.
    Druid, Resto/Boomkin. I love healing in raids and i have better gear for resto so I consider that my main spec. I have aquired a decent boomkin set over the course of running instances and raids so I went offspec for that but I rarely use it so it just needs to be gemmed and enchanted.

3. Time Zone and Play Schedule
    Central Time, I can play any weekday after 4:15 until about 4 AM. All day Fri-Sun if I want.

4. Former Gaming History, Complete WoW Guild History, and Raid Experience - If you did not leave a former guild on good terms, please explain.
    I started my own guild on a low pop server Rivendare (The Myth) during BC. We got into BT but never cleared it. Now I transfered to Azgalor and I am currently in leet with some cool guys but I have no ties to them really other than I they are pretty chill and I joined their guild to hang with them. I have raided everything up to the new bosses in ICC and I havent killed the last boss in ICC 25 (Saurfang) or ToGC 25 but I know the fights regardless.

5. List any Ensidia members that you know.
    Alzeria (hes sexy I know him IRL)

6. Reason(s) for Applying
    Looking for a good raiding guild and it would be sweet to Raid with Alzeria.

7. Link to Armory Profile
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azgalor&cn=Iolinnervate

8. Link to a WWS or WMO log highlighting your ability to perform your role - Optional

9. Listing of Alternate Characters and Level
    Kumbawa =80 Warrior / Azgalor
    Phuukyuu= 48 Rogue / Muradin
    Terrminus= 46 Pally / Rivendare
    And more level 20-30 Alts I mess around on once in a while.

10. Any additional info about yourself - Optional
    Im pretty chill and I am good at what I do. I'll offer advice and constructive critism when needed but I won't boss people around or try to take control of a run in any way.

11. Time Orientation - Length of time you expect to be active.
    Probably until all my friends quit. I don't ever see that happening though haha.

12. /PLAYED time - on your main and alts, if significant.
    Altogether maybe 300 Days. I've played since vanilla.

13. What do you offer Ensidia? - What makes you stand out from the other applicants?
    I will be a reliable healer in any situation, I am working on getting alc to 450, Herbing already 450, Kumbawa my alt on the server is a 400 Enchanter and rising, also i am leveling mining on him. I have a good sense of humor, I can help guildies all they gotta do is ask. I am flexible to work around what you need, if u need me Resto I'll go Resto, if u need me Boomkin I'll go Boomkin, if u need me Feral my gear isn't top notch but I will. I have patience in raids, as I sated above I led a guild so I know how that works. I won't be a dumbass and wipe raids. I work on my gear outside of raids tothe best of my abilities. I always get epic gems and top notch enchants.

14. How stable is your ISP/Computer, we dislike holding up the raid for others who keeps on d/c or lag issues.
    Right now I am on the most stable T3 network there is, it is the University Madison hardwired connection. At home on break I also have 100% reliable high speed internet. I almost never D/C and my computer has no lag issues so I won't freeze up mid boss.
    Alzeria
    Alzeria

Iolinnervate's Resto/Balance Druid App Empty Re: Iolinnervate's Resto/Balance Druid App

Post  Alzeria Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Probably the best druid healer that I have ever seen and I'm not just saying that. He won't ever let the guild down if he does join, that is damn sure.
    Zepher
    Zepher
    Admin

Iolinnervate's Resto/Balance Druid App Empty Re: Iolinnervate's Resto/Balance Druid App

Post  Zepher Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:56 pm

find me in game.

Zepher.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:28 pm