Ensidia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sexy Destro Lock

Milk
    Milk

Sexy Destro Lock Empty Sexy Destro Lock

Post  Milk Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:37 pm

1. First Name: David

2. Class and Primary Spec/Secondary Spec - Please include a brief explanation of why you have chosen to spec and gear the way you have.: Destro, Because i like to destroy shit!!! and the Gear well because its the only one for locks!

3. Time Zone and Play Schedule: Central

4. Former Gaming History, Complete WoW Guild History, and Raid Experience - If you did not leave a former guild on good terms, please explain. : Natrually Pro Left because i came Alliance side.
    5. List any Ensidia members that you know: no one i think.

6. Reason(s) for Applying: Late night Raider

7. Link to Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azgalor&cn=Milkweed

8. Link to a WWS or WMO log highlighting your ability to perform your role - Optional: N/A

9. Listing of Alternate Characters and Level: Exuberantly/Mage/lvl 3
    10. Any additional info about yourself - Optional: I love Females!
    11. Time Orientation - Length of time you expect to be active.: hmmhhm ill be here for Cataclysm for sure and more no plans on leaveing yet.

12. /PLAYED time - on your main and alts, if significant.: Brb, let me check,..... k im back 79 Days !!! woot may b more but my main account was banned =(

13. What do you offer Ensidia? - What makes you stand out from the other applicants?: I offer 100% Dedication to catch up or get close to ppl's DKP so that means i will be attending the raids alot if i get a spot, What does Ensidia offer me?
    14. How stable is your ISP/Computer, we dislike holding up the raid for others who keeps on d/c or lag issues.
    [b]100% you will never hear me say " ooo no srry it was lagg" Evil or Very Mad
    Fuu
    Fuu

Sexy Destro Lock Empty Re: Sexy Destro Lock

Post  Fuu Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:53 pm

hai dave! just checking you out here. you gear and spec seems to be good. im curious as to what the other spec you have is. seems like for pvp? interesting. XD. one question though, why herbalism and mining? enchanting,tailoring, or JC is best fit for a lock. your spell power is extremely low in my opinion. i got 3200 self buffed right now. so professions will help for that a lot. just giving you some friendly lock tip Smile good luck!
    Milk
    Milk

Post  Milk Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:52 am

Cuz, this was mainly a farmer for gold untill i lvled him (12/08/09 lvl80) my main is Padree holy Priest he does have tailoring and enchanting so didnt see the meaning of doing the same proff on my alt. Self buffed im about 3k sp and do about 7.5 ish dps in 25 mans then again if i top the meters already with out the proff i wouldnt wanna spend all that gold to power lvling tailoring and enchanting. I even gave away the dagger of marrowgar for free 25 man to a friend cuz i know my dps is pretty legit, but hey thanks for the advice, i might look in to it later on.

Lichess just ran with me in this 25 man ICC today i thought it was you.
    Zepher
    Zepher
    Admin

Post  Zepher Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:14 am

I will speak with you soon.

ty for applying.
    Malourne
    Malourne

Post  Malourne Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Ahh Padree I used to do ulduar with you